Monday 4 April 2011

Remaining WIDE Open to Infinite Possibilities

I am so excited to share with you the progression that has taken place for us in the last few days. We are not moving to Bulgaria after all! We have been called forth to a friend in need in Egypt, a women who is having her first baby and they would like us to be around for emotional support. We fly our on the 12th of April and we paid an extra £30 to offset our carbon emission, which makes us feel a little less guilty about flying, but considering that I haven't flown for nearly 12 years since coming back to the UK from Tennessee then it's no too bad. I wish I knew about Ina May Gaskin then I would have loved to meet her, but I wouldn't have been ready, too young and without child, that makes a difference. Perhaps our time will come?

Because of this change in plans, we are going to be coming back to the UK in May and we will be able to meet Dr. Sarah J. Buckley!!!!! Looks like we will meet at an NCT Training Day on the 25th, location to be confirmed!!! What an amazing shift in direction for us and our campaign. This campaign is our souls purpose, when I am working on ideas and making contacts all is well within me, I am now understanding that in order for me to live my purpose, I need to remain WIDE open, I need to allow my self to be directed by a greater source, the universe! We always look to being open and true to our beliefs but remaining so and in a wide fashion takes practice. I think we are starting to get the hang of this now and it feels fabulous!

We will also be at Sunrise Celebration festival in Bruton, June 2nd to the 5th. Somerset http://www.sunrisecelebration.com

Where we will pay tribute and rememberence to Brian Viziondanz, who past away last month. Brian made documentary films at Sunrise. They will be naming the lower field'The Viziondanz field of infinate possibilities'in dedication to Brian.
Here is a quote from Brian from his facebook page; "Living, breathing and acting to create a world that works for all of us, for the child inside each one of us, for all the children everywhere and all the children to come - the highest common denominator of the human race is love"

And check out his website http://www.infinitepossibility.org/projects1

William had spoken to Brian at a past event about our campaign and about our idea of making a documentary about lotus birth and he said he would have loved to become involved. Thank you Brian ~ you gave so much love to our world, you will be greatly missed.

And thank you for being here and reading this blog, it too means that you are remaining WIDE open to the infinite possibilities!

Love Cher x






No comments:

Post a Comment