Sunday 4 September 2011

Settling Down


I really do need to do this, settle down for a while and get to know me, Who Am I? I have been a mother for almost 9 years now and I am not the same young woman I was last year, let alone 9 years ago! My partner and I are changing and growing and choosing to now go out into the world independently from each other, we are separating and currently living in different bedrooms under the same roof. We are breaking the chain.........not by staying together no matter what but by understanding what's wrong and making it right, even if that means not being together.......we are our children's parents and we are going to make sure that this is done with love, forgiveness and peace. I am not sad anymore as I have had a long time to prepare for this time, I always knew deep down that we were not going to be together forever but it was never the right time to let go and make the changes necessary to be able to begin again. This time things are just working in harmony, we are evolving as a family, we don't need to contain ourselves as one unit, it is time to expand into the world family and see what else lies beyond the white picket fence of superficial protection, not that we have ever had one of those but it's all in the mind. So the settling down I am doing is in this new home and within myself, my soul is showing me some added depths that I was seemingly unaware of.........that is really exciting and I have my instincts and intuition to thank.....but also you......thank you for being there for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment